YP 35 - Young Professionals 35
YP 35 is an initiative to engage younger people in Rotary and in community service.
Prospective members must be 35 years or younger at the time of membership. Our focus is engaging a new member in club activities, socials, events and fundraisers.
The Club is adjusting its membership fees for YP35 in order to encourage new members to pay it forward by serving on at least one sub-committee; invite an interesting speaker to present to the Club during the year; and sponsor one new member per year.
- Age less than or equal to 35 years at the time of membership
- Focus on engaging in club activities, socials, events and fundraisers
- Serve at least one sub-committee (membership, foundation, treasurer, club service, international service, youth service, vocational service or community service)
- Invite one high profile speaker
- Sponsor one new member per year
- Club Operations, Rotary International and District dues at $55 per qtr
- Pay for breakfast when attending the meeting in person - $10
Club members are encouraged to participate in all Club activities. The Club is comprised of service-oriented business leaders who sacrifice their time, talents and treasures to enhance the quality of charitable giving to meet both local and world needs. The Club cannot depend upon any one individual to serve the needs, so teamwork and ability to take a leadership role is cultivated when adding new members. Our Rotarians are a selected group of philanthropic-minded individuals who enjoy giving of their resources to those in need. Learn more about the YP35 group on Rotary Voices blog. Email email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Please provide us with the Membership Application form. Our Membership Director will then review this information and then be in contact with you. Thank you again for your interest.